Colt Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
3,564 Posts
Awesome display, Rob! Colts AND the national colors. Hard to improve on that kind of patriotic Americana!

Reactions: chaosrob

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
Hard to find anything wrong with that wall but I would prefer to have those beautiful firearms displayed upright somehow.

I did have trouble noticing the flag as most everyones eyes are surely drawn to the very nice collection.
I wish sometimes I didn`t keep mine in boxes.

·
Registered
6,466 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Thanks all, I am pretty happy with the way it turned out. I may ry to set them upright but with the pegs I have it would be a struggle and probably more effort than it is worth.

RockIsland, thank you but compared to the pictures you and others show on here it is nothing. I have nice shooters.

·
Premium Member
4,604 Posts
Hey Rob;

You know, I've always had an issue when people use the flag, (any free country's flag) for things like table cloths, clothing and other, (in my opinion), inappropriate uses. That being said, I think it's a totally different thing when it is simply an image of the flag, as in the way you've displayed it here.

I think what you're doing with this Old Glory image is a fantastic way of displaying your guns. It's just an image, not the flag. I say good on you Rob and no need to put the "flame suit on" at all.

Nice job on a very unique way of displaying your collection.

Bud

Decided to rearrange one of my pistol walls in the vault. It's a large image of an American Flag, not an actual Flag.

*Flame suit on*

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.