Colt Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
424 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Its been a great Colt week for me I got an old Bucheimer shoulder holster in great shape off ebay for $16.00 to fit my 5in Police positive special (felt like a 50s PI when I put it on) and found a 1962 Detective Special like new (no box though) at the gun show for $475. I seem to have really gotten the Colt bug back in a big way!

·
Registered
178 Posts
Congratulations! This week I found another Trooper MK III in great shape - a four inch to add to my six inch. I also have my eyes on a Diamondback .38, but my limited budget may prevent me from getting it /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif The trooper MK III was my first duty weapon and it is my favorite shooter. I don't think there is an antidote for Colt addiction /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

John

·
Registered
3,940 Posts
Bug must be going around. Sounds like a couple of good .38 Specials there. I'd like to see the rig and the two revolvers. That Detective Special sure would be a great carry piece.

·
Registered
4,102 Posts
Once caught there is no cure for the colt bug. The symptoms can sometimes be reduced by buying another colt but it's only a temporary solution as the bug just keeps coming back.
I'm a non recovering coltrevolverholic myself

1 - 4 of 4 Posts