Colt Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
470 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
A couple of months ago I bought a beautiful custom Mernickle 1911 holster rig from a member of another forum. The rig was 'as new' and had never been worn outside of being ‘tried on’ with a gun inserted in the holster maybe once or twice. I bought it knowing the belt was way too big for me – but the price was so good I figured I could buy a new belt from Mernickle and still be way under the price of a new rig. I called Mernickle and explained what I needed and they told me that instead of buying a new belt they would modify the existing belt to fit me at no charge if I would take care of the freight both ways.. I explained that I did not want the belt to look “modified” and I definitely did not expect them to do this at no charge as I did not buy the rig new from them – I bought it used - knowing the belt was too large. They insisted that they would do it at no cost to me and that I would be happy with it. Long story short – I sent it – got it back in a week - no charge and it fits ‘perfect’. This is a beautiful border tooled rig and you would never know it has been modified. Needless to say I am ‘blown away’ by their excellent customer service. Just want to say - if you’re in the market for quality gunleather for just about any application check out their website – mernickleholsters.com

·
Registered
5,351 Posts
how about some pictures!!

·
Registered
2,227 Posts
HA!! Mernickle. They don't even know how to spell their own name :rolleyes:

John Gross

1 - 5 of 5 Posts