Colt Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sent frank my 1960 python for trigger work and timing job. It came back in one week and the action is unbelievable. Best feeling wheel gun I have ever held. Frank is easy ti work with, good pricing and fast turn around. I wouldn't even give colt a chance if frank is in business, he just knows his stuff. Period. Thanks frank

·
Registered
24 Posts
Just dropping in to second the original post. I sent my 1957 Python to Frank to have its timing and endshake corrected. I understand that correcting endshake on a Colt is no small task, and yet here I have it back to me feeling factory new inside of a week. Last time I used Colt for repairs it took six months and I had almost no idea where the light was at the end of the tunnel. Frank provided detailed, clear and concise progress notes the whole blindingly short while. Can't recommend him highly enough to anyone else in need.

·
Banned
7,709 Posts
Good to know a competent, decent turnaround ( some say rapid) and professional gunsmith for Colts is available. Thank you for recommendation and information.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Choosing frank is a no brainer for me in the future. Sooo easy to work with and consice. No woories on my book.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Can you give me his contact info?

Sent frank my 1960 python for trigger work and timing job. It came back in one week and the action is unbelievable. Best feeling wheel gun I have ever held. Frank is easy ti work with, good pricing and fast turn around. I wouldn't even give colt a chance if frank is in business, he just knows his stuff. Period. Thanks frank
I have a '79 Python with a heavy trigger and would like it lightened to under 3 pounds.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts