1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,564 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

·
Registered
3,169 Posts
Maryland didn't deserve to have them there in the first place! Good for Beretta, and I'm sure they will be warmly welcomed in TN. Next to Colt, Beretta is my next favorite manufacturer. I prefer their Italian made pieces however.

·
Registered
7,466 Posts
I agree. hitting the firearms restrictive blue states in their tax bases is a great way to hammer home the point that not only the state's gun owners, but their gun manufacturers are more than tired with being dumped on constantly. Money always talks - from the Romans to the USA.

Now, if only I could avoid having to buy cheap Chinese products I'd be on the road to being a happy camper (consumer).

·
Registered
440 Posts
Maryland didn't deserve to have them there in the first place! Good for Beretta, and I'm sure they will be warmly welcomed in TN. Next to Colt, Beretta is my next favorite manufacturer. I prefer their Italian made pieces however.
I totally agree, Beretta makes a fine firearm. I'm quite sure Tennessee will welcome them. They may be volunteers, but they sure know how to make a body feel at home. We vacation in the Smokey Mountains on a regular basis, now I will have another sight to see.

·
Registered
5,851 Posts
Great news to hear Beretta has some sense to locate in a gun friendly State! I have been thru Gallatin, Tenn a number of time and very nice town to locate to!! Congratulations Tennessee!!!!!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.