Colt Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I figured it was time I officially joined, it is past time for us all to get more actively involved or we will all lose all our rights.

I purchased my first Colt in 1969, a Trooper 357 that I still own and shoot.

I am a former Marine and retired Idaho Army National Guard 1st Sgt and look forward to be part of the community, sharing and learning.

·
Registered
3,564 Posts
An honor and pleasure to have you on board, Top Sarge! We've been waiting for you. A heartfelt "Thank You" this Veterans Day for your Marine and Army service to the nation. FYI, Mom and Sis live in Garden Valley. They love it, but too cold for me.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks to all for the warm welcome, I have a "few" Colts and will post some pictures later.
MajDad, thank you for your service too, and FYI, for an Idahoan, Garden Valley is what I would call the Banana Belt.
Grandpawj, one of my best friend is an AF vet and we still badger about good and best some 40 years later. Thanks you too for your servi

·
Registered
521 Posts
Hi there. I was raised over in Idaho Falls and attended BSU. I was in the Idaho Army Guard (116th Cav) from 88-93 (Army Reserve from 86-88) then went Regular Army. ETS was 02/14/2000, we returned to Idaho and in October of 2000 I was sworn in as a police officer and I'm still doing that job. ALways glad to see another Idahoan joining the forum.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.