Colt Forum banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all. I'm a father, husband, teacher, veteran Marine. My family and I are Patriots-Red Sox-Bruins-Celtics fans. I have a sweet old US Government Model 1911. My Remington 1400 MK II 12 ga shotgun gets mocked, but I like it anyway. I can still hear the chant: USA! USA! USA! from THE 1980 Olympic hockey game.....(need I say more?!) Happy New Year!

·
Registered
3,564 Posts
Welcome to the Forum, Jorgy. Glad you could get here just under the wire, so to speak. And thank you, too, for your military service to our country. You will enjoy your time here. You'll find that M1911s are a real hit. Maybe you could show us some pix next year? ;) Enjoy, and Happy New Year!

Reactions: Jorgy

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Welcome to the Forum, Jorgy. Glad you could get here just under the wire, so to speak. And thank you, too, for your military service to our country. You will enjoy your time here. You'll find that M1911s are a real hit. Maybe you could show us some pix next year? ;) Enjoy, and Happy New Year!
I appreciate your kind words. HNY to you!

·
Registered
813 Posts
Welcome from the opposite corner of the US. I've spent some time working in South Portland during December. Way to cold for this desert rat. Welcome to the forum and happy New Year!

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.