Colt Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good afternoon to all,

Thank you for providing this forum. I have been lurking on here for a few days, trying to obtain knowledge about a specific pistol that I'd like to buy. A little about myself, I am a junior member of a law enforcement team that focuses on violent offenders and felony warrants. This niche job has brought me to Colt! Prior to my law enforcement career, I was on a specialized law enforcement team in the USCG. I hope to learn from you and gain lots of knowledge. Thank you.

-Taylor

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
1stgen1916saa and 824tsv thank you for welcoming me. I do not have a lot of experience with Colt collecting or pistols, but am very familiar with the MK 18 and M4.

-824tsv, I love your RCMP! They're a bunch of fun guys at our winter survival training. You Canadians can drink!

·
Premium Member
1,743 Posts
Welcome Taylor!
You have come to a great forum, a wealth of knowledge and friendly folks. Included here are active and retired LEOs and private security.
I had a 13 year LE stint beginning in 1994, here in eastern KY.
Stay safe.
Vic

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Kerz, thank you for the kind words! I'm going to take advantage of this community's knowledge. Unfortunately, "gun guys" in law enforcement seem to be a dying breed!

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
PAHunter, Coltsformysons, and Papa, thank you for the greetings. I am trying to figure out more about the Colt Pony and Colt Pony Pocketlite. I just received my Pony. I’m want to fix it’s trigger pull. I’m also trying to track down a Scott, Mcdougall & Associates (S,M & A) pocketlite. It appears these were customized for carry and the best.

·
Premium Member
1,743 Posts
Advertise in the Want to Buy section. Also the original poster is still an active member. You might PM him.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I do not have access to the want to buy section yet. I believe I don’t have enough days as a member.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts