Colt Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings, and thank you for the opportunity to join this forum. I have had at least one Colt in one form or another since I discovered how much fun shooting is, back in 1961. Some I liked, some I loved, though none did I hate, and I have had a goodly number pass through my hands.

Two that I wish I had never let go was an Officer's Model Match, the other was an Official Police which my favorite gunsmith turned into a superb Bullseye gun. It is gratifying to see that there is an "Official Police" section here.

I'm a member of a couple other boards - some of which have a really good community and experience - but some others have kind of deteriorated in a decade.

·
Registered
747 Posts
Howdy neighbor!

My grandpa and his brothers settled in Wilkes-Barre area and worked in the coal mines upon arrival from Poland over 100yrs ago. I'm a bit further south now , but still got lots o' kin up there.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Thak you all who have responded. It is indicative of the community (forum members) when so many respond so promptly and graciously.

And the forum choice of vBulletin 4.2.x is a familiar environme3nt for me, as I am active in a few others which use the same.

Thanks,

Flash

1 - 19 of 19 Posts