Colt Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have just joined the Colt enthuist club a few weeks ago when I purchased my first revolver. A 1977 Diamondback, .38spl with 4" barrel, colt blue. In the near future I will be obtaining the big brother, a 1976 Python, 357mag with 6" barrel, colt blue. My older brother got me into Colts with his ownership of Anacondas. I have been reading up about these particular guns on here and am excited to be a member now and learn more about my exquisite firearms. So, greetings to all!!!

·
Registered
3,564 Posts
Welcome to the Forum! Did Big Bro tell you that you're hooked now?

·
Premium Member
4,604 Posts
Hello there Mr. bsmalley, and welcome to the Colt Forum.

This is the greatest forum on the entire Internet to get 100% honest information on just about anything Colt, and then some.

I hope you enjoy it here and if there's anything we can do to help you out, please just let us (me) know. The wonderful members on this forum are extremely knowledgeable, and are just a question away any time you need answeres.

All the best, and once again, welcome to the Colt Forum.

Bud

I have just joined the Colt enthuist club a few weeks ago when I purchased my first revolver. A 1977 Diamondback, .38spl with 4" barrel, colt blue. In the near future I will be obtaining the big brother, a 1976 Python, 357mag with 6" barrel, colt blue. My older brother got me into Colts with his ownership of Anacondas. I have been reading up about these particular guns on here and am excited to be a member now and learn more about my exquisite firearms. So, greetings to all!!!

·
Registered
3,169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
greetings from south central PA. or close to it. colt revolvers are a lot of fun. don't forget we like pics. it's a guy thing.
I posted two pics in the Colt Revolvers forum under the "Whats your latest Colt revolver sticky"

·
Registered
3,169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Welcome to the Forum! Did Big Bro tell you that you're hooked now?
Big brother didnt tell me that I was hooked, but I realized I was hooked when I went to look at the Diamondback and just out of curiosity took a look at the Python. As I pulled it out of the holster, I was like ooh-wee you shoulda never let me see this one. Needless to say it has been on my mind since then and now I am making arrangements to acquire it as well.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts