Colt Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3,169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have just joined the Colt enthuist club a few weeks ago when I purchased my first revolver. A 1977 Diamondback, .38spl with 4" barrel, colt blue. In the near future I will be obtaining the big brother, a 1976 Python, 357mag with 6" barrel, colt blue. My older brother got me into Colts with his ownership of Anacondas. I have been reading up about these particular guns on here and am excited to be a member now and learn more about my exquisite firearms. So, greetings to all!!!

·
Registered
3,169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
greetings from south central PA. or close to it. colt revolvers are a lot of fun. don't forget we like pics. it's a guy thing.
I posted two pics in the Colt Revolvers forum under the "Whats your latest Colt revolver sticky"

·
Registered
3,169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Welcome to the Forum! Did Big Bro tell you that you're hooked now?
Big brother didnt tell me that I was hooked, but I realized I was hooked when I went to look at the Diamondback and just out of curiosity took a look at the Python. As I pulled it out of the holster, I was like ooh-wee you shoulda never let me see this one. Needless to say it has been on my mind since then and now I am making arrangements to acquire it as well.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.