Colt Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been reading the Colt Forum for a while and posted a reply or two, so I decided it was time to say hello. I bought my first Colt (a new 6" blue Python) in 1980 when I was a young Navy officer who had more money than I knew what to do with. Going to sea for 12 months out of the first 2 years will do that! :D I sold that Python a few years ago when I had no job and no money. :bang_wall: After kicking myself for letting it go, I found a nice replacement at a LGS, also a 6" blue. Since then I have purchased a 4" nickel Python and a 6" stainless King Cobra. Yes, as several posters have mentioned, it does get addictive! I will post pictures shortly. Thanks for all the knowledge I have gained from those who have so generously shared their expertise.

·
Registered
3,564 Posts
Well, now!!! Another military officer and a Jones, too?! Welcome to the Forum, Jonesy. You've found the place for all things Colt. Sounds like you have many sins to atone for and are well on your way to Colt atonement. Enjoy! The guys and gals here are super. -Ed Jones-

Reactions: SHOOTER13

·
Premium Member
1,453 Posts
Welcome to the Colt Forum from TN.

·
Premium Member
20,747 Posts
Welcome to the Colt Forum!!

Reactions: SHOOTER13

·
Registered
1,098 Posts
Sir.....Welcome to the Forum. Yes Colts are addicting and ONE pic is all it takes. I'm with ya on NO $$$$....!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts