Colt Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello to all. Retired guy living the dream outside of the city. Just stop bye to say hello. Recently got a 32 auto 1903 and a little tricky field stripping it to clean it but I got it. Can't wait to take it to the range. Don't think I can post a pic yet. All the best to all

Attachments

·
Premium Member
3,892 Posts
Welcome. My son in law loves shooting mine and I might get him one someday. They sure are fun. I have four I think. One of the members ei8ht has lots and is a wealth of knowledge about them. Look for the thread, "Got Hammerless" You will love it. You should be able to post a photo now. WE LOVE gun photos.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Welcome. My son in law loves shooting mine and I might get him one someday. They sure are fun. I have four I think. One of the members ei8ht has lots and is a wealth of knowledge about them. Look for the thread, "Got Hammerless" You will love it. You should be able to post a photo now. WE LOVE gun photos.
Got it thanks

·
Registered
5,889 Posts
You are in the right place if you want to see and research anything about Colts. The model M is one of the iconic handguns of
modern times. Be sure to check out ei8ght's thread 'Got Hammerless'? There are a lot of 'em on there. There are ones posted elsewhere on here, but they often get posted on there.
Is that ebony?
The pistol itself looks like chrome.
It has a snappy contrast, and makes for a flashy pistol for Sunday best. Sometimes you see nickel & ivory, which is very attractive.
You will find it to be a decent shooter. They seem to be quite consistent performer for a thing that had been around for as long as they have. Don't have one-hole bullseye accuracy expectations, and you won't be disappointed. They usually group fair to good, are easy to shoot, and are nice little pistols in general.

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
Welcome from Georgia

·
Registered
296 Posts
Hello Dc99,

Welcome from another retired guy living the dream on the North Side. You've come to the right place for Colts. Those pocket models are always in style.

KNO3

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Hello Dc99,

Welcome from another retired guy living the dream on the North Side. You've come to the right place for Colts. Those pocket models are always in style.

KNO3
Thanks PN, were are you located, I'm near Oak Brook. Hell of a storm the other day, I here about 7 in of rain

·
Registered
296 Posts
Thanks PN, were are you located, I'm near Oak Brook. Hell of a storm the other day, I here about 7 in of rain
Sauganash on the far northwest side, being famous for all the city employees that live here. I'm not one of them but I'm surrounded by cops, firemen and city administrators. Makes the neighborhood safe and quiet.

KNO[SUB]3[/SUB]

1 - 20 of 25 Posts