Colt Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello to all. I'm just getting back into the shooting sports this year after a long hiatus. Started with shotgunning (skeet, trap) and I've been having a hoot! Lately, I've wanted to get back into handguns. I owned a .357 MkIII 6" Trooper in the mid-1970's and loved it...Shot the living daylights out of the gun! Unfortunately, I sold it (Please don't ask what price)....

Now I find myself wanting another Colt. I've been lurking around several forums and the consensus is that the Troopers are still somewhat "undervalued" - I've started looking at local gunshops with little luck. Also on line, but I'm very nervous about buying a gun over the Internet. The other thing is that besides cosmetics and the very obvious mechanical issues, I don't really know that much about valuating a gun - perhaps forum members can help? I'm not looking for a NIB example - just a classy shooter, Colts were made to shoot (in my humble opinion).

Anyway, greetings again to all forum members. I've also posted a "WTB" on the classifieds section to see if anyone is wanting to part with one.

Thanks in advance, /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Wayne MacGregor
Beautiful Colorado

·
Registered
1,279 Posts
Waynem, welcome in the Colt-place to be!

Don't hesitate to throw in any questions about Coltfirearms,
there's great knowledge and wisdom to be found here!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts