Colt Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a Police Positive MK5 and would like to replace the original rubber grips with Hogue rubber grips...two questions
1. The grips I found are for the DS, Cobra etc "D" frame models post 1969. Am I correct in assuming they will fit the PP MK5 also?

2. How do I remove the grip pin? I gave it a few taps, but stopped when I noticed it was peening.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.