Colt Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I used to use MyGunDatabase because it was nice to have a firm database on my computer and on my Iphone with dates, prices, pics, etc...

However, every time I loaded a new update, I would lose data and have to re-enter stuff. It gets tedious when you have more than a handful of guns.

Do you guys have any suggestions for a gun database? Iphone adaptable would be a big plus. I just moved and have redone my safes. Any suggestions would be great.

Thanks

·
Registered
3,169 Posts
I use Point Blank. It is a good software program. Plus you can use it for free, but if you want more intense features and what not, they offer a version that you can pay a little for it. I mainly use it as a database of my guns/serials with reload information for each caliber/gun. So I get away with just the free version. Works great for my needs, and doesn't lose your data information whenever you update it. You can get way technical with it though. Into the area of ballistics and everything. Check it out.

HuntingNut

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.