Colt Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Came home from work on Wed to find a nice box waiting for me. Then again on Thursday.
The first one shipped with the cylinder removed, still waiting for the right screwdriver bit so I can properly install it. Was thinking of grinding my own on Thursday, but then the second box arrived so I thought I could wait.

Bit of rust in fron of the ejector rod on the assembled one, not sure what to do about that...

Did I mention? 63 and 67.
. IMG_4446.jpg IMG_4453.jpg IMG_4457.jpg

·
Registered
5,351 Posts
Very nice!! I wish that fairy would visit my house!! Was the cyl. removed as a shipping requirement?? Both of those should be sweet shooting guns.

·
Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
You sure it's rust and not just cherry color?
OH, yes, that's right. It is cherry :)

Took it to the range on Friday (don't tell my boss why I wasn't at work). The cylinder release latch is sticky, so I didn't shoot it too much-- made me nervous. Took some shots in single-action, and the trigger was amazingly smooth. I never felt that I pulled it. It isn't that I was surprized when the gun fired, I felt in control, more like I had telepathic control over the firing.

Safety note-- if anyone noticed something in the cylinders, those are snap-caps.

And Broknaxl, yes, the cyl. removal was a shipping requirement. EU gun laws are a bit goofy.

·
Registered
280 Posts
That darn dumb gun fairy goofed again, they should of been delivered to my place instead of yours, Please forward to my house with shipping COD. I apologize for your inconvenience .

ROFLOL

Seriously, they look nice,

1 - 5 of 5 Posts