Colt Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
329 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Have you seen it ---------------a Combat Python on GB ---IT EVEN HAS BEEN FIRED --buy now at****** $4995.00*****Yes Yours for only ***$4995. !!!!!!!!!!! Or from the same seller,for you today an already fired 2 1/2 inch Python BSS --***YOURS FOR ONLY>>>>>>>$1995.00*******SO my question is ------ Is it me or is this getting way out of hand ???????????

·
Registered
778 Posts
Yeah, it looks like a fishing expedition. However the 3" has the right box, so it must me genuine.

Jerry always seems to value his guns rather highly.

Gun prices right now seem to be in somewhat of a slump. May be the summer doldrums

·
Registered
689 Posts
Just trying to keep up with the cost of gas...

/forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

·
Registered
329 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
So are We watching the GB battle of the 3 inchers ? It is insane -Maybe I will start looking for a 3 inch nickel brrl . and give up the chase . All kidding aside -is it a big deal to change or have someone change a Brrl.?
It won't be real -but it will sure be pretty in the display case and with the change I can buy more guns -------Now that sounds like a plan!

·
Registered
329 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hey,I wandered over to GB this morning and choked on the $6995.00 !!!!!!!!!!!!!! Buy now -for a Snake Eyes Set ----------- /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif??why don't we all put our Pythons together and set up a web site -""PYTHON LAND""---we wil ask $3000- for any condition Python -and up to $8,000 .Then for any NIB we will start at $11,500....-. We can pool the profits and then start doing it with other models ------------we won't have any Colts left -but we will have lots of money to start collecting something else /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

·
Registered
4,648 Posts
[ QUOTE ]
we won't have any Colts left

[/ QUOTE ]

Are you insane Man ????
What happens if someone steps up and buys them ???
We'll have to leave this board.
We'll be looking at other peoples collections wishing they were ours and saying, I wish I never sold my Colt's. I'll never be able to afford one again.
I'd have to change my name to KWAZY instead of GUNKWAZY. I just can't take that chance. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Jeff (GUNKWAZY)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts