Colt Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Gun show Atlanta today, typically crowded, but, dealers giving away new stuff. Just mentioning.

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
wasn't looking for anything new, except Colt Revolvers, but saw table of Glock's for 450, another guy selling 75 over cost, several others with "blowout" type signs. might go back today, are you looking for something specific? I will look for you and can call. /k/

·
Premium Member
9,514 Posts
When I saw this heading, I wondered what it meant. When opening the thread, I see a statement that dealers are "giving away new stuff." Wow! I then wondered what was being given away and why. Now I see the "giving away" was just a tiny bit of an exaggeration! Like in "not really." Used Glocks often are found for under $400. A new Glock Model 17 could be sold at $450 and the dealer could still make $10. Cost plus $75 is probably not a bargain on many guns one sees at gun shows.

Still, if you go back today, pick me up all Shooting Masters and Pre-War National Matches that are under $100. No need to call. Just do it. I am good for up to a hundred of each.

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ok, ok, my point was seller mood seemed to be different than previous shows. maybe just time of year. don't see new Glocks for 450 around here.

·
Registered
3,380 Posts
The new stuff is very easy to get here near the "Kingdom Of NYC" even without the big bad gun shows they don't allow to happen here @ close to the price point 450-500 for a Glock.Now for us strange birds that congregate here we can absolutely forget about getting any Colt @ a low price point unless we are either extremely lucky or extremely patient in my neck of the woods....Mike

·
Registered
1,667 Posts
Yeah here in NJ we do not have gun shows period! I have to find gun shows in Pa. to attend, and then if I buy anything have them shipped to an FFL here in NJ, even though I am 15 minutes from Pa. Not surprising when the NJSP make you wait 3+ months to issue handgun permits. :(!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts