Colt Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm interested in purchasing a new Colt 6920 ar 15. I will be going to a gun show this weekend and would like to know a decent price for the rifle. I know prices are higher then they have ever been but thought maybe I could get a better deal at a gun show. Does anyone have info or suggestions for me?

·
Premium Member
21,364 Posts
I paid $1295.00 for a 6721 at the LGS last month.
There were no 6920's on the shelf at the time.

·
Registered
814 Posts
The AR price bubble has popped. Lots of different AR's are available again along with parts kits and furniture. Good luck at the show.

·
Registered
1,305 Posts
My local Walmart had three different Colt LE6920 models I had seen last week, they only had one model before then which was the basic LE6920 "M4 Carbine" marked with the Colt Defense-Rogers SuperStoc (new stock with friction lock and quick disconnect sling swivel) $1,097 same as pre panic buying Dec. 2012 prices.

The other two LE6920 models they had and prices:

LE6920MP-B version with Magpul black MOE handguard, grip, and buttstock $1,149

LE6920SOCOM this version have the Knight's Armament Co. M4 RAS carbine 7" rails, heavy profile barrel $1,497

There are other versions of the LE6920 (with different colors), here are some listed manufacturers suggested retail prices from Colt Mfg. site:

LE6920 $1,155 MSRP

LE6920MP-B $1,229 MSRP

LE6920SOCOM $1,605 MSRP

Good Luck

·
Registered
17 Posts
Have not been to a gun show since last year but did notice they were the first to react to market prices when things got crazy. That being said as someone else mentioned ARs are making a resurgence right now, I was looking on Guns America last night and had never noticed so many Colts available and not just that brand. Definitely do your homework cause prices are still all over the map. I too just picked up my Socom from Walmart, and while strolling thru it the other night watched a gent pick up a DPMS for $617 and they had another Colt in. Good luck with your hunt.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I backordered a LE6920 on 25APR2013 from GT Distributors in Dallas and received a call last week that it was in. It came home with me on Monday...$995 plus tax. Pretty decent deal if you're not in too much of a hurry.

·
Registered
48 Posts
I recently did a search online for a "Colt LE6920 for sale and in stock". I found that Northwest Armory in Portland OR had them for $1097 plus shipping so I had it shipped to my FFL. I was happy because the gun shows here were overpriced now for nearly everything and everywhere else online was Out of Stock at that time.Best,Dave

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.