Colt Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've noticed that at gun shows there are many using a spliced cable (spliced every 2-3 feet) that is hooked to a alarm operated by a on/off key. Which unit is best (no false alarms) and can the cable be purchased already spliced and with connectors?

·
Registered
345 Posts
Kevin
I think with your limited number of guns that you don't want everyone to handle you'd probably be better off with an aluminum case with a padlock on it.You can leave and walk around that way,,and have someone close to you with your cell phone number(don't think I'd put the number visible,but is an ideal,like on a card beside your guns,when you leave).I'm going get at least one more and maybe a third by the time Wanamacher rolls around.I hate those pesky Spanish speaking guys handling my guns.As you could see when there's a crowd around I get almost shaky trying to make a sale and watch everyone,that they don't pick up a gun and run.

I didn't make a sale the whole weekend,but about an hour before closeing I got this deal on two Winchester shotguns on a trade,for a 4inch 44mag Anaconda,and my 4 screw model 29.I had about $1200 in them.Defiantly made my weekend,especially when someone in the parking lot told me I'd get my money back on just one and then some...but I'm still skeptical.I don't live that good of a life.That's why I posted the other post to start my research.I got till April 1st

1 - 2 of 2 Posts