Colt Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,279 Posts
Definately need my shades for these, because it's bling all over!

Nice corral, Jeff.

Salutations, Gunsmoke.

·
Registered
794 Posts
I think you have awestruck most of us with these beauties! Very nice, is an understatement. It looks to be the infamous Western Snake Eyes Hoard I've heard rumors about!

·
Registered
75 Posts
Gunkwazy, could you tell us please what brand of grips (or stocks) the white ones with the dice pictures are? Thanks.

·
Registered
4,653 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Sorry gerhard,
But that's the way those grips came from Colt on the Snake Eyes model. As far as I know, nobody has offered them on the aftermarket. At least I have not found them. I'm not sure as to who made them for Colt.

Sorry, Jeff (GUNKWAZY)

·
Registered
75 Posts
Thanks anyway, Jeff. BTW, I have an old model Trooper that I also have a set of pearls for. When I put them on, it is a very pretty revolver. Of course, I don't shoot the Trooper with pearls; I have a pair of regular service-style stocks for that.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Just for the record, their is a pair of the Snake Eyes 357's up for auction, not sure if it is Auctin Arms, or Gunbroker.com, but they were in the $2,000 dollar range last time I check..they were from a special private collection...If you want I can look them up and add the link...they are just out of my price range...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts