Colt Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,383 Posts
I’ve had good experiences with them over a few years. I live 5 miles from them,so a lot of times I go over and LOOK
first hand at something I want to bid. If any members HERE want a first hand report on any COLT they have at auction
Id be glad to give a first hand report. Their photos and descriptions are first rate,however I have discovered in some
cases the actual guns look better in person or at least they show potential with cleanup to be BETTER then described. In
all fairness to LSB they do not have time to cleanup the items they are auctioning! If I can help anybody you can get
me quickly at
[email protected]

·
Registered
35 Posts
Bought a revolver from them a couple of weeks ago. First time dealing with them and I was very impressed. Revolver was better than described. Top flight sellers. Will be doing more business with them in the future.

·
Registered
48 Posts
I just looked them up online. Its good to know they are a solid business. On a side note, I noticed that they also auction A-2 flight jackets from WWII and have nice pictures and historical data about the jackets they offer. The hand painted artwork on these jackets and history is very interesting. Thanks for the heads up about LSB!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts