Colt Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
154 Posts
If I am not mistaken, this ban would include former/retired law enforcement personnel. Might explain why they opposed the ban. If this law is upheld, it would be interesting to see what happens when the 'big' earthquake finally comes and turns San Francisco into New Orlean west.

·
Registered
345 Posts
I was gonna comment,but I think it's just gonna be more fun to just read the comments.No one wants to hear from a dumb ol Okie who sits around shooting his gun,,cleaning his guns,reloading his ammo for the next go around,while he reads goofy blogs on the net.Boy I'm glad I live where I do and not some really progressive city like those mentioned.

·
Registered
345 Posts
I want to comment,but not yet.It's still a tame subject on this forum,,,but I'm tempted to look at the NRA site.I just don't have the time as I can imagine there's a load of comments.But in case you think I'm complacent about it.I'm worried shitless about this whole country going downstream.I do have some comments though,but learned that open forums can get you either kicked off or in very bad trouble.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts