Colt Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
7,951 Posts
When my brother and I were kids we lived upstate NY and Halloween was a big deal, hay rides, etc. There is a term for that but it slips my mind.
The fire dept., which was volunteer as most are in rural USA, would have a contest each and I think the prize was a silver dollar iirc. Anyway one year my mother took and old coat and made a bear costume out of it and I won, and another time she made a robot costume out of boxes for my brother.

·
Administrator
7,292 Posts
Let's stay on topic here gentlemen .
Silliness unrelated to you in costume will be removed .
Thank you .

·
Registered
9,314 Posts
Halloween has always been a great excuse to wear guns and home made holsters in public, or at parties in our cases, without getting in big heap of trouble. But in this one picture where my wife and I are both wearing guns, mine was an original Andy Anderson rig, my wife's a Shimada Anderson copy holster and belt. I carry Colt's and she has a Daisy BB gun. People freak out when they see the guns are real which is real fun.

·
Registered
9,314 Posts
No guns here (although a Webley would have been appropriate), but my family and I did the Mummy theme a few years back.

Great costumes, Tim. I told my wife I thought you're wearing real riding pants and she said no, they are regular pants just bunched up. Who's correct?

·
Registered
7,277 Posts
I haven't done the Halloween thing in decades.
I think the last two I went to I was Indiana Jones, and Louis Cyphre (Robert De Niro playing the devil) from Angel Heart.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts