·
Administrator
7,302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Have a safe holiday /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

·
Registered
810 Posts
Mitch, same to you and the family. Best to you for the 'holiday', as I know we have LOTS to be "thankful" for over here....................... /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Same goes for all the others out here on the Forum.....

·
Registered
1,216 Posts
I'm most thankful for Samuel Colt and his contributions.

Be well my friends.

·
Registered
220 Posts
I hope everyone has a blessed holiday season.

·
Registered
420 Posts
"To the Continental Congress a proclomation for Thanksgiving, (November 1, 1782), ...as a day of solemn thanksgiving to GOD for all His mercies...,to testify to our gratitude to GOD for His goodness..., to the pratice of true and undefiled religion, which is the great foundation of public prosperity and national happiness." Praise be to God for all His blessings on this country.

·
Registered
3,936 Posts
Happy Thanksgiving to all the Colt aficianados from the McGilvray clan.

Here in Texas some Colt shooting will definitely occur this afternoon while the turkey, dressing, and pecan pie is settling in.

·
Registered
400 Posts
Heck bmc in Texas couldn't the phrase "they'll be some Colt shooting" have two meanings? You didn't have an lame horses did you? I hope you had a great Thanksgiving.

Dave

·
Registered
3,936 Posts
Hey Dave;

Just read this post. No, no lame horses. Hate to say this being born and bred Texan, but I only think of horses as giant vet bills. Grew up in rural Texas around friends' horses but never got into the equestrian hobby. I probably would shoot lame horses.

Had a great Thanksgiving and got to do a lot of shooting after Thanksgiving dinner but didn't shoot any Colts. I brought a Colt along but forgot the ammo. We had to make do with Smith & Wessons. It's just as well as I was too stuffed to shoot well anyway.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts