Colt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have a link to any holster company that either has or can produce a Kydex IWB holster for a Colt .380 Mark IV Series 80 Government pistol? I have been looking for one for a couple of months but have been unable to find a company that makes a Kydex holster for this particular model Colt. The Kydex holsters for the Colt .380 Mustang do not work as the Colt Mark IV Series 80 model has a length of 6.5 inches as compared to the Mustang's length of 5.5 inches.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I know this is an old post but I recently found out that Crossbreed Holsters has a Mustang model holster. I reached out to them to ask if the Plus II and the Gov. Model .380 would fit and they assured me that they do. They also have one that will fit the pistol if you have the Laser
max Centerfire Laser attached as well

·
Premium Member
4,288 Posts
Contact Brandon Alsip at this web site address. He has made several custom kydex IWB holsters for me and I am very pleased with his work. A great holster for a reasonable price and he's a nice guy and a veteran, too. Tell him Bruce Buckner referred you to him.
https://phaselineholsters.com/

- Bruce

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.