Colt Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
19,463 Posts
What a beauty!! It looks like it was made just yesterday except we don't see that quality much any more. I love it!

·
Registered
5,851 Posts
Well, I can't add much to what others have said, but that is one more beautiful Holster and belt you found!!!!!

·
Registered
10,637 Posts
Truly outstanding rig.

While on the subject, does anyone know if the CD being sold on ebay of 10 Heiser holster catalogs is any good. Looking for a reference with the model numbers for identification.

·
Premium Member
4,614 Posts
I'm with Ab on this one. Terrific outfit you've found.

Was it that clean when you found it or did you have to clean it up and treat it?

Bud

·
Premium Member
1,059 Posts
Your rig is truly beautiful - the holster kind of reminds me of my Heiser Model 747 for a Colt medium frame 6" except for your holsters' lacing. Does your holster have a model on the back? Jackson

·
Premium Member
1,382 Posts
What do you folks use to treat , restore the leather, I have a couple of old Heiser Woodsmans holsters that need some attention.

Those holsters look awesome !

Thanks,

·
Registered
930 Posts
Like lawandorder I use Blackrock LeatherN'Rich. It is excellent and it's all I use any more. I know there are other good leather treatment products but Blackrock is the best I've found.
Great rig,they don't come any nicer.
Regards,
turnerriver

·
Registered
4,101 Posts
That's a beautiful piece of leather! You don't often see that kind of craftsmanship anymore.

·
Registered
743 Posts
I'm not a big fan of the floral carve.. but that's a cool holster. I like full flap cavalry style style rigs and it's a neat take on that.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts