Colt Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Finally became a Colt Owner after several years in denial. I am now a believer. I should not have taken so long but, I was messing around with other brands thinking they were just as good. I should have known better I guess.

Oh yea, I'm currently living in Georgia. So you can all say hey, another Georgia Member. What's going on in Georgia? Are all the Colts on sale down here?

·
Registered
3,564 Posts
Welcome aboard the Forum, SpelHD. I'd say you fought off Colts for quite some time, indeed. Great to have you with us. If you don't already know it, once you get that first one, you're hooked. You're right about GA members: many indeed, but always room for more. If they're making Colts scarce there, then a whole lot of folks in SW FL are making them scarce here, too. Enjoy!

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Welcome aboard the Forum, SpelHD. I'd say you fought off Colts for quite some time, indeed. Great to have you with us. If you don't already know it, once you get that first one, you're hooked. You're right about GA members: many indeed, but always room for more. If they're making Colts scarce there, then a whole lot of folks in SW FL are making them scarce here, too. Enjoy!
Yea, I am already looking into getting another one. The Fit and Finish are just Superb compared to other low budget Guns that I have. Thanks for the Welcome

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.