Colt Forum banner

21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,518 Posts
The link T.May posts refers to "Series 70" and "Pre-Series 70" Commanders and Combat Commanders. There are no such models, and the author should have known that. Instead, the myth of the "Series 70" Commanders and Combat Commanders is perpetuated again.

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
Judge....I should have put in a disclaimer that I am in no way associated with the author of this information :)

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
Judge....I should have put in a disclaimer that I am in no way associated with the author of this information :)
Well I for one am thankful you posted it. Some of the content in the thread was causing me to question my vision in addition to my memory. In spite of the error as to nomenclature, other content there was good to see reaffirmed. Maybe there could be a disclaimer sticky regarding the non existence of the series 70 4.25 inch pistol. :)

·
Registered
425 Posts
I don't know if this will help you. I have a Combat Commander ser# 70BSXXXXXX. it came with wood grips with a gold Colt medallion and an arched mainspring housing.

You are going to love shooting it.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
I'm so excited to shoot it.5 days till estimated arrival date. 9mm in full steel Colt frame... Going to feel like butter.

21 - 27 of 27 Posts