Colt Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi from the land of no AR15's or other scary looking firearms as well as the home of ten round or less magazines. I've just posted a series of questions about a lovely DS snubbie that I purchased for my wife. She fell in love with it at our local gun shop. I am retired after a career in manufacturing and small business. My wife has been the driving force in our new hobbies of target shooting and reloading. We have Browning Buckmarks,several S&W revolvers, a couple of Rugers and a Walther. And now, finally, a lovely little Colt.

·
Registered
3,564 Posts
Welcome to the Forum, Bill. We've been watching and cringing as your 2A rights are systematically destroyed there. Hopefully someday soon you and a majority of citizens there will fire the pols who perpetrate these crimes against their citizens. Seems CT is in some sort of competition with NYC. Hang tough and always know you are in good company here!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.