Colt Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am a new member here. I have observed for a couple of days and this is my 1[SUP]st[/SUP] post. I have enjoyed reading many of the posts in this forum and I have learned a lot already. I will post pictures of some of my guns and I would like feedback from the experts here as to the model # or name & change, approximate year built, condition %, any ideas of rarity or desirability, approximate value range, and any other helpful comments. I hope someone doesn’t tell me that they are all just junk and that I should just send them to him and he will dispose of them for me,

Regards,
Rich King

·
Registered
4,883 Posts
I am a new member here. I have observed for a couple of days and this is my 1[SUP]st[/SUP] post. I have enjoyed reading many of the posts in this forum and I have learned a lot already. I will post pictures of some of my guns and I would like feedback from the experts here as to the model # or name & change, approximate year built, condition %, any ideas of rarity or desirability, approximate value range, and any other helpful comments. I hope someone doesn’t tell me that they are all just junk and that I should just send them to him and he will dispose of them for me,

Regards,
Rich King

Welcome. Great forum, especially for learning.

·
Registered
2,458 Posts
Welcome Rich.I'll be the first to say that I WILL dispose of any junky Colt's that you might have that I deem unworthy of your stature in life.:)

·
Premium Member
3,252 Posts
Welcome to the Forum! Theres alot of Great People with a ton of knowledge here. Glad to have you here!

·
Registered
2,051 Posts
What i like best about this forum (besides it being Colt related!) is that there really isnt much bickering going on here like a LOT of other gun forums. I have left (or limited my participation) on those other forums due to snobbery or guys that seem to live to pick fights with other members. I credit both the moderators AND the members of this forum with the civility here. Welcome aboard and hope you enjoy shootin the breeze with us.

·
Registered
4,883 Posts
What i like best about this forum (besides it being Colt related!) is that there really isnt much bickering going on here like a LOT of other gun forums. I have left (or limited my participation) on those other forums due to snobbery or guys that seem to live to pick fights with other members. I credit both the moderators AND the members of this forum with the civility here. Welcome aboard and hope you enjoy shootin the breeze with us.
Right, it's about the topic at hand, not each other. What a relief!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts