Colt Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
440 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,
I've been collecting Colt products for 28 years and I hope that I may contribute in some small way to this forum. My favorite Colt product has always been the Model 1911 and Model 1911 A1.
Regards,
SamColtFan
Firearm Gun Trigger Gun barrel Gun accessory

·
Registered
3,564 Posts
SamColtFan. An appropriate name for any one of us here in the Forum, but you beat us all to it. Welcome aboard! Don't be shy or afraid to share!

·
Registered
440 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 · (Edited)
Good to hear from another in AZ, Maybe we'll run into each other sometime. I don't buy Colts often, but I do shoot those I have! And AZ is great for shooting.
Thanks AZshot. My wife and son and I went up to Ben Avery yesterday. Had a great time. We brought along a 1918 Colt that I've been working on, a Glock 23, a Glock 30SF, a Ruger New Vaquero in .357 and shot them all. Guess which one shot the best.... The best group at 30 feet was...drum roll.....the 1918 Colt military mix-master. A thought provoking, 5 round, 1'' ragged hole in the X ring. Second best on the list was the Glock 23.

Regards,
SCF

·
Registered
440 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
SamColtFan: Welcome to the Forum. It will be great to have a senior collector (28 years) as a junior member. I am sure we will learn some good information from your experiences.
SaintClair.....Thanks for the welcome. My first Colt was a Series 70 MKIV Government in blue way back when. That's when I was a real junior collector. Everyone has to start somewhere. :D Thanks again.

Regards,
SamColtFan

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.