Colt Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Everyone. I received my first Colt yesterday and see why these guns are on top. It is a 1912 Colt Army special 38. I know it is an old hand gun and probably nothing special in the Colt world, but to me it was a very special gift because I have wanted a Colt since I was a kid. I can't wait to look around this site and see other Colts from days past.

2012-05-03_06-55-09_663.jpg 2012-05-03_06-55-42_256.jpg 2012-05-03_06-55-52_711.jpg

·
Registered
1,929 Posts
Welcome to the forum neighbor. That is a great pistol and appears in very fine shape. Lots of great stuff from some true Colt members.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you Primer88. Now all I have to do is find an original grip for it. For some reason I just always liked these older Colt Guns.

·
Registered
3,582 Posts
Uh-oh, DN........... You're hooked now. Just that one first Colt is all it takes. Enjoy the ride!

·
Registered
809 Posts
Welcome Dnwellman...I'm glad you are going to look for original grips for your new shooter, it will dress it up just fine.

·
Registered
914 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Nice Colt there. Trust me, there will be more. Some sickness's are worth keepin. The fever don't hurt, as a matter of fact, feels good.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Welcome! Hope you enjoy and find answers to questions. I've been here a short time myself and have received some good information already.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts