Colt Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New to this site but not to the gun world. I enjoyed ten years in the USMC and enjoyed it all. Ive been married for 28 years to the same woman, got married at 20 she was 16 and still going strong, she likes to shoot with me and restore and drive our antique cars. The pandamarie is for a daughter we lost before birth and my wife has probably the biggest collection of panda memorabilla in the country.
Have 2 boys and 3 grandkids, a set of twins one boy and one girl 3 years old and a 7 month old girl. as soon as they are old enough to hold my guns safely they will be going to the range with me.
Take care
Jack

·
Registered
4,102 Posts
Welcome. Been married a few years myself (nearing 34) If you like shooting or especially colts you've found the place! We have some extremely knowledgable people (not me) on the forum and they can answer most any question you might have, so sit back and enjoy.

·
Registered
3,937 Posts
People your age aren't suppose to be grandparents. That would imply that I'm old enough to be a grandparent. You're a year younger than I am. I've also been married 28 years. We also have two boys and a daughter-in-law but no grandkids yet.

Glad to see you join the Forum.

Bryan

1 - 5 of 5 Posts