Colt Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello to my fellow american colt fan !

Im iroquois pliskin, or at least thats my nickname (a reference to metal gear solid),
im 26 years old and after spending my childhood playing video games and watching tv and movies my interest did grow on guns years after years,
I could go on and explain my huge admiration from gun inventor such as john browning and hiram maxim or why i did become a gun nerd like ian mccollum from forgotten weapons and the peoples alike but thats not the point here,

While in general im a huge fan of automatic gun such as autocannon like the m61 vulcan or old machine gun such as the colt 1895 "potato digger" im also a fan of revolver and obviously i had to choose between one camp and that was colt, dont get me wrong Smith and wesson are great but colt to me was alway the king of the revolver, especially from an historical standpoint,

and several years ago i had the chance to own a nice 6 inch nickel plated python which was my dream revolver since i first played half life 2 but due to the crappy gun laws i had to sold it, wich i regret but i hope i can live in a better gun friendly country near the future where i may purchase a new python (i hope !)

Greetings to all !

·
Registered
210 Posts
Bonsoir, from another French-speaking part of the world (Cajun Country in SW Louisiana)! Welcome to the forum!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited by Moderator)
Bonsoir, from another French-speaking part of the world (Cajun Country in SW Louisiana)! Welcome to the forum!
Merci beaucoup ! (Thanks you very much), so nice to see one of our cajun compratiot (thats methaphoric) from louisiana ! We miss you guys very much since 1803 but we didnt Forget you !

If you should visit the US any of us would meet you at a range with some Colts. Welcome.
That would be awesome, if you and anybody had ever an old vietnam era m16 i would love to shoot one in full auto !

Welcome to the Forum from Texas!
Glad you joined us since France was the first country to recognize Texas as an independent nation!!

https://www.thc.texas.gov/historic-sites/french-legation-state-historic-site

Yeah this an awesome fact about a state that has probably one of the most interesting history .

1 - 16 of 16 Posts