Colt Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I wanted to say Hello,

I just purchased a 1911 Colt Combat Commander xse and looking really hard at adding a Colt Gold Cup Trophy,yes I have the 1911 addiction in a real bad way :) haha

Thanks for the great site,looking forward to the Colt Community and great information.

·
Premium Member
769 Posts
Welcome to a great site frome central Florida. I wish I had some 1911's but for now I am sticking with single actions.
Jim

·
Premium Member
1,453 Posts
Welcome to the Colt Forum from TN.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks everyone for the welcome

I'm really looking forward to checking out the whole site,so far i've just been in the semi-auto pistol section.

Thanks again,
1911MOshooter

·
Registered
3,564 Posts
Welcome to the Forum! Yeah, I know about that addiction, too. It can get expensive, but there's never a negative return on Colt investments. Enjoy!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Hello everyone and thank you for the welcome,i'm really enjoying the wealth of knowledge and information here,what an excellent forum!...An extra shout out to all the missouri 1911 enthusiasts,seems like quite a few,Thanks for the welcome.

The big brown truck finally dropped off the package this afternoon and I now have in my hands my very first Colt 1911 a Combat Commander xse,and am just in awe?. The fit and finish are just amazing,I had to dry fire the pistol..The trigger is incredible! I can't wait to get colt cleaned and lubed and out on the range.

I had another week moment today and saw this Colt 1911 Gold Cup Trophy,I just couldn't walk away from the price? So I should have my second Colt 1911 in about a week...What a day i'm still reeling from excitement and need make sure i'm not dreaming :D lol

Thanks again everyone for the welcome to such a great site :cool:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts