Colt Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
802 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone, I just thought I would say hi from Nebraska. I held my first colt revolver about two months ago, a python and wow. I've been chasing one ever since. Hopefully I will find one and post some pictures up.

-Dave

·
Registered
758 Posts
Welcome from Ohio Dave.... You held a Python? Big mistake, you are hooked for life now. I hope you have an understanding misses....You will learn a lot about all colts on this forum. A great bunch of guys that are serious about their colts. Enjoy......

·
Registered
802 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Welcome from Ohio Dave.... You held a Python? Big mistake, you are hooked for life now. I hope you have an understanding misses....You will learn a lot about all colts on this forum. A great bunch of guys that are serious about their colts. Enjoy......
Yes, I'm hooked! Shes very understanding, but I'm going through python withdraws. I've been bitten by the colt bug. It's the only firearm I want at the moment. I'm looking forward to learning more and becoming a future colt enthusiast.

·
Registered
161 Posts
When I signed up a few months ago, one of the welcomers said this is a good place for free education. He's right.
Thos

·
Registered
3,582 Posts
Yes, Dave, it's a done deal. You're hooked and the only cure is more Colts. Enioy!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts