Colt Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In the past I had a GI Colt 1911a1 WW2 era, and a 1991a1 compact, but I haven't owned a Colt for about 10yrs....until this year!

This year, I've purchased two Colt Trooper MKIII revolvers....one blued 6" in 22LR, and the other is a nickel plated 4" model.

They both seem like finely made firearms to me, and I'm not a novice to gun collecting. I'm looking forward to finding out about more about these two new (to me) additions to my collection.

later

hogship

·
Registered
794 Posts
Welcome aboard hogship. If you try some searches here on the forum for the Trooper MKIII (or maybe MKIII), I think you will find we have had some pretty good discussions on this gun. I think we have covered quite a lot of territory from stocks, to mechanics, to finishes to performance and more. You no doubt will learn more about this gun right here.

I am a personal fan of the MKIII's and I believe you made a couple of excellent choices.

·
Registered
4,102 Posts
I agree with ws23. Though the trooper is not my first choice, I own a couple and like them very much. They are sturdy as a tank and should serve you well for a long time.
Welcome to the forum.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts