Colt Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I am not too sure how I feel about putting NJ on the title line. Although I have lived in NJ for 15 years I still consider myself a Pennsylvanian where I spent 41 years of my life. I am privileged to have grown up around guns and a family that loves to hunt. I still do most of my hunting in northcentral Pa with friends and family. My grandfather had a huge impact on my life and gun collection including the 2 bisley flat top target pistols in my avatar. Have enjoyed the forum so far and look forward to some interaction with other members. Thanks, hen58

·
Registered
3,564 Posts
Welcome to the Forum, Hen. Not to worry that you live in NJ. We're just thankful there's still 2A Patriots like you "operating behind the lines" there. Many NJ members here already and PA, too. Don't be shy about asking and sharing. Enjoy!

·
Premium Member
21,842 Posts
Yeah, putting NJ in the Title Line was not the best idea (from a Southerner), but it certainly has some beautiful places within its boarders. I have driven the Garden State Parkway many times.
Welcome Aboard!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.