Colt Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
3,126 Posts
Welcome to the Forum from South Texas!
You will find a lot of good information on the Cobra in the Revolvers sub-forum.

I have lived in Roswell twice...fortunately both times were well before it became the "alien tourist trap." :alien:

·
Registered
3,073 Posts
I lived in Alamogordo when I was a young GI New Mexico is a great state chock full of western history that I was to green to investigate fully. The "If I knew then" sad story lol. Youth is a funny thing.

Would have went down to EPS over the Texas border and checked out their reject bin etc.

Aw well had some good times in a great state! :)

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Welcome to the Forum from South Texas!
You will find a lot of good information on the Cobra in the Revolvers sub-forum.

I have lived in Roswell twice...fortunately both times were well before it became the "alien tourist trap." :alien:
Howdy Neighbor! Yeah, Roswell is a "interesting" place now days. Thanks for leading me to the Cobra info.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
New Mexico, huh? Welcome. You live in a state I’ve never been to but want to. For many reasons, one top one is I’d just like to have some Christmas enchiladas there, preferably in the town of Hatch.
New Mexico, until the last 2 years with the new governor, was the best kept secret in the USA! And yes, the chili here is amazing! Best in the world!!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I lived in Alamogordo when I was a young GI New Mexico is a great state chock full of western history that I was to green to investigate fully. The "If I knew then" sad story lol. Youth is a funny thing.

Would have went down to EPS over the Texas border and checked out their reject bin etc.

Aw well had some good times in a great state! :)
A fella could get in some trouble south of El Paso!!!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts