Colt Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm Steve, and I'm new to this forum. I am a proud owner of a blued 4" Trooper MKIII that my dad left for me before he passed years ago. I have owned several other Colts in the past, and love them. I love learning about Colt guns, but wouldn't consider myself an enthusiast necessarily, but a recent purchase of a bunch of NEW OLD STOCK Factory Original Colt parts has me more interested than ever. I have a bunch of slides, barrels, hammers, a few grips, hammers and many other small parts that are listed on e bay. The parts are for SAA revolvers, 1911, Snake guns, and other revolvers like Trooper/Peacekeeper etc. Just from an historical perspective, these parts are amazing. Many were one of a kind parts, commemorative parts, or just new parts that haven't seen the light of day for 30-40 years. If you are interested in seeing them, my username on e bay is spectresupply2.

This morning reading about all things Colt has been a blast and I hope to be able to call my self a real enthusiast some day.

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Georgia

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Since I am always at shows, I'm going to start shopping for different Colt revolvers. I really like all of the different Python and Anaconda models. Some of the parts we have right now are barrels for models like Grizzly, Kodiak, Silhouette, Elite, etc. It's an absolute riot researching all of these parts and learning about what they came from.

·
Premium Member
10,265 Posts
Welcome to the forum.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts