Colt Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,I am a new member.I have some Smith&Wesson revolvers,mostly older big caliber N frames.I only have two Colts,a Cowboy model and a MK 111 lawman.I had a 22 caliber Frontier scout and a 25 Junior auto but couldn't seem to hit much with either one and traded them.I wish I had them both back!I enjoy knife collecting and outdoor activities and playing keyboards(organ and synthesizer)...Mike

·
Registered
3,936 Posts
Welcome to the Forum.

I too am a fan of S&W revolvers and like the N-frames as well. I also find the old classic Colt DA's fascinating, especially the New Service models.

Be sure and post from time to time. If you stay on here long enough you may end up with a stable of Colts.

Bryan

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Bryan,will do.I plan on staying on,but I mostly aquire by trading so I hope to not end up with a herd if you know what I mean...Mike

·
Registered
220 Posts
Hi Mike, Glad to see you joined the forum.

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks a lot you guys.Do you go to the OGCA shows? Only been to one as a guest.If I had the money more often to spend I would join...Mike

·
Registered
4,102 Posts
Hello and welcome. I hate to admit it but I love N-Frame smiths too. BTW I'm from Illinois

·
Registered
810 Posts
Welcome to the Forum. If you make it over to the OGCA make sure you stop by and say hello, we have been going there south , north and now back south for the past 35 years.
You can't "miss" me. /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks again for the welcome you guys! Yes,N frame Smiths are nice.I have two 29's,a 629,a 28,a 57 and a 25.Probably won't make it to a OGCA show but if I go again as a guest I will look you up.I go to the same place for the Ohio Knife Collectors show...Mike

1 - 11 of 11 Posts