Colt Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone, I am a novice collector of colt's. I am getting my feet wet with the scouts and peacemaker .22's. I live in western Oklahoma on Route 66. I enjoy going to the Tulsa gun show twice a year and have been going for about 20 years. I was introduced to that show by my father-in-law who collects SAA colts and winchesters. Part of the reason that I joined this forum is to network with other collectors on his behalf ( he doesn't enjoy trying to navigate the computer). He has began searching for Colts which letter to Oklahoma, Oklahoma territory or Indian territory. We would greatly appreciate any info on guns which might be available with this type of letter. I look forward to reading and learning as much as I can from all of you.

·
Premium Member
4,155 Posts
Hi and welcome to the forum from West Virginia.

·
Registered
3,580 Posts
Hello and welcome to the Forum, Peacemaker. That is indeed a unique quest within the Colt realm. If there's info to be had to help you and your father-in-law, it'll be here on the Colt Forum. You'll no doubt get some help with your project. Enjoy!

·
Premium Member
20,171 Posts
Welcome to the Forum. Living close to Tulsa gives you the ability to
have a great selection of guns at that outstanding Gun Show.

·
Premium Member
10,189 Posts
welcome to the Colt Forum

·
Registered
250 Posts
Not a SAA story, but I'm also from Oklahoma and bought my first stainless Python a couple years ago. I thought it was from the East Coast but I subsequently got a Colt factory Letter and it was actually shipped to Gene Sears Supply in El Reno, OK back in the 80's. Kind of a neat surprise that I had brought it "home," if you will. Welcome to the Forum.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts