Colt Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Greetings all you Colt lovers. I should add gun lovers because we can always find some goodies from the other makers out there too. My first gun purchase was a Colt and I haven't stopped. I can't believe I missed this forum in all these years. The pages looks like there is some good conversations and information to be gained. A few hours passed last night while reading some of it and I forgot to post. I have a few Colt's on hand and I hope I didn't leave one out or it will be upset with me. Most have been shot with 3 of them being shot the most (Delta Gold Cup, Python, Pocketlite). I hope to stretch the Special Combat's legs out some this year as I'm slowly getting back into shooting. I've started back out with some Rock Island Armory 22 lr's and the Colt 9mm's to get the feel again. Here they are by caliber order and with the Colt in front of the name just because it sounds better. :D

Colt Woodsman, .22lr
Colt Target, .22lr
Colt Government Pocketlite, .380 ACP
Colt Defender, 9mm, Stainless, used
Colt Government Model Series '70, 9mm, used
Colt Gold Cup National Match, 9mm
Colt Government Model, .38 Super, Talo 1 of 300, NIB
Colt Python 6", .357 Magnum, Bright Stainless
Colt Delta Gold Cup, 10mm, Stainless
Colt Delta Elite, 10mm, Blued, used
Colt Delta Elite, 10mm Stainless, NIB
Colt Anaconda 8", .44 Magnum, Realtree, used
Colt New Agent, 45 Auto
Colt Government Model MKIV, 45 Auto, Blued
Colt Gold Cup Trophy, 45 Auto, Stainless
Colt Gold Cup National Match, 45 Auto, NIB
Colt Government Series '70, 45 Auto, Stainless, 1 of 100, NIB
Colt Special Combat Government, 45 Auto, Hard Chrome Target

I just realized that I will have to be on the look out for a Commander of some sort to only be a couple behind the S&W's. :bang_wall:

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thank you all.

I see one from western PA among the replies. I've made a couple of 6 hour round trips to Grice's to look around. In fact, that is where I stumbled upon that Gold Cup National Match 9mm when I left home with a S&W 1911 Pro Series in my sights.

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Georgia

·
Registered
289 Posts
Welcome for South Mississippi.
I have a Son working out of Williamsport, Pa. he really likes it up there.

Tim

·
Premium Member
671 Posts
Thank you all.

I see one from western PA among the replies. I've made a couple of 6 hour round trips to Grice's to look around. In fact, that is where I stumbled upon that Gold Cup National Match 9mm when I left home with a S&W 1911 Pro Series in my sights.
Grice's is a great store, only a 2 hour drive for me, I picked up a new Colt Cobra there last month. I can't spend too much time there, don't like to spend more than I actually have.

Welcome to the Forum!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Welcome for South Mississippi.
I have a Son working out of Williamsport, Pa. he really likes it up there.

Tim
My nephew lives in South Williamsport. It is a little over an hour away from me. I used to hit up a few gun stores down that way.

Grice's is a great store, only a 2 hour drive for me, I picked up a new Colt Cobra there last month. I can't spend too much time there, don't like to spend more than I actually have.

Welcome to the Forum!
My mindset is if I drove 3 hours to get there then something is coming home with me. :D

·
Premium Member
10,265 Posts
Welcome to the forum.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts