Colt Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good Morning Fellow Colt Fans!
I'm a new revolver enthusiast from the Los Angeles area (a rare breed these days in CA), I started out with a pair of S&Ws (Model 586 and Model 10 HB), but I am longing for a Colt New Service in either .45LC or .45ACP. I'm looking forward to learning everything about the New Service, hearing stories and hopefully trade my two Smiths for a New Service!
Cody C.

·
Registered
700 Posts
Good Morning Fellow Colt Fans!
I'm a new revolver enthusiast from the Los Angeles area (a rare breed these days in CA), I started out with a pair of S&Ws (Model 586 and Model 10 HB), but I am longing for a Colt New Service in either .45LC or .45ACP. I'm looking forward to learning everything about the New Service, hearing stories and hopefully trade my two Smiths for a New Service!
Cody C.
I too would love to add a New Service to my collection; so I'm right there with ya brotha.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I too would love to add a New Service to my collection; so I'm right there with ya brotha.
Absolutely, there is just something about the big New Service and its history with American law enforcement during the inter-war period that makes them so fascinating. I can find plenty in odd calibers such as .455 Eley or .38-40, but I just need one in a common caliber such as .45. Hopefully we'll both find one brotha!

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Welcome to the COLT Forum from the Cradle Of Liberty...Pennsylvania !!

Enjoy Our Community Sir...

Thank you so much! :D (y) Its been a long time since I was in Philadelphia, but it was a joy seeing the Liberty Bell, Constitution and U.S. Mint. Heck, its the reason why we are here enjoying Colts today. Glad to be on board with you all!

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Welcome to the Forum from (northern) South Texas!
Had an uncle who lived in West Covina many years ago.
You will find a lot of New Service help around here.
Hey, small world! I grew up in El Monte and now live in Covina! They say there is two degrees of separation coming from the San Gabriel Valley :LOL:(y) Glad to be on board, and definitely going to need some pointers on keeping my New Service maintained!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts