Colt Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just joined this forum and am very happy to be here. I see I'm listed as a "stranger" so I better intorduce myself. I've been collecting firearms, as a hobby, for about 20 years. I have that gene that tells me to buy more guns during those rare times I have disposable income. I am hoping to learn more about Colts here and will share some of my limited knowledge on the subject.

I work in Law enforcement and am a part time firearms instructor. I get to patrol some of the most beautiful, remote, and sometimes dangerous parts of Central Arizona. I am also one of those cops that carries a revolver a lot of the time. I am comforted by having a weapon system that will work whenever it needs to, and deliver accurate, big bore bulles each time the trigger is pulled. That and I just plain like revolvers.

·
Registered
323 Posts
Hello and welcome, thomasinaz...It's great to hear from a LEO who still likes the certainty of a revolver!
Hope you enjoy all the information and good fellowship on this fine forum.
Don

·
Banned
1,129 Posts
welcome tom from cold and snowy{today} kentucky.i am afraid there are many members here who possess that same"gene" /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

1 - 3 of 3 Posts