Colt Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I stumbled across this site a few days back and think that I will be spending a lot of time here. I work in LE and have started a small collection based around the early guns of my department - so far a couple of Winchester Model 1897 shotguns and a Colt Model 1903 Hammerless pistol. Besides my dept. history, the common thread between these guns, as you all know, is John Browning, one of my favorite Americans.Thanks for making this such a great site!

·
Registered
3,564 Posts
Welcome to the Forum, Buck and thank you for joining us. Sounds like you are onto a nifty, unique history project there. We'd all be curious to see what you have there and also later as your collection grows. You'll no doubt add to making this a continuously better site. Enjoy!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks, Mike and ssgunnip. I love all things Texas. You might be proud to know that your brothers and sisters in MI have a state constitution that plainly guarantees the right to keep and bear arms for the defense of self and state.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.