Colt Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Great to be on a Coltforum. I think that i am mostly busy on the revolver section. In the Netherlands i do collect revolvers of all kind. In my collection are a number of Colts wich i treasure. I hope to learn from you and give some input to. Sorry for my bad english.

·
Banned
1,129 Posts
welcome to the forum thuer,always interesting to hear from members who live outside u.s.a. /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

·
Registered
323 Posts
Hello, Thuer
Welcome to the Colt Forum. I hope you find lots to learn here. You will enjoy the good fellowship and the wide variety of members.
Don

·
Registered
671 Posts
Uwe Engels is zeer goed. Mijn kennis van het Nederlandse taal is niet groot. So...

...Welcome to this board which, as a newcomer myself, I have found to be full of interesting, educational and enlightning stuff about Colts of all sorts.

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
Zulu6, I'm going to give you a B for your Dutch and an A+ for the great effort! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

·
Registered
810 Posts
Thuer, gutt greetings and velcommen from der boys! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Sorry, not even close, don't worry you're fine , spelling 'don't count'

Glad to have you on board and hope we can help you in any way, great bunch of folks here........... /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

·
Registered
671 Posts
[ QUOTE ]
Zulu6, I'm going to give you a B for your Dutch and an A+ for the great effort! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Dank U wel, mijneer.

It's a long time since I lived in Den Briel.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts