Colt Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am new to Colt firearme but have a "few" othere from different manufacturers. I am into cast boolits and rolling my own, whether it be 5.56mm, 45acp, 30-30, 30-06, 45-70, 380, or 44mag. I'll probably be a lurker for the most part but from what I have seen so far, I am going to enjoy spending time here.

·
Registered
3,009 Posts
MrChips, welcome to Coltforum from the free state of Ohio.

We are happy to have you on board with us.

·
Registered
478 Posts
From a former Bay Stater, welcome to the forum MrChips. Like you, I roll my own. Its something to do on a rainy day or during the cold winter when you can't get to the range. Speaking of which, the lack of a cold winter may be why I loaded so few cartridges over the past few months....

·
Registered
3,582 Posts
Hi, MrChips & welcome to the Forum from another Ohioan. Come lurk as you feel the need, but I do believe you will become addicted and check in daily. Don't be shy about offering up advice, suggestions, etc. No doubt you have plenty to offer. Enjoy!

·
Registered
24 Posts
Welcome, from another Bay Stater, based in the conservative part: northern worcester county!
Plenty of great information to be had here.

·
Banned
7,709 Posts
Welcome from the Republic of Texas, West Texas to be exact :) . Great forum for all things Colt and extremely knowledgeable and helpful members. Enjoy and share.

Mtn

·
Registered
10 Posts
Welcome to forum! I haven't been to Mass in years. Would like to tour a couple of the firearms manufacturers there someday. Lots of history in your area!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hello from KY. I have several colts & pre 62 winchesters from my fathers collection & some accuired by myself. N.R.A. member for I can remember.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts